To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
June 25, 2020
- Lenwood Hayden Messner, 51, of 1319 W. Second St., Perry, was arrested at M Avenue and Iowa Highway 141 for eluding, interference with official acts, speeding, reckless driving, failure to provide proof of financial liability, unsafe passing, failure to respond to steady red light, failure to obey stop sign and yield right of way and no valid driver’s license.
- Mark Daniel Mash, 36, of 621 Walnut St., Minburn, was arrested at 34349 Noble Court in Adel for theft.
June 26, 2020
- John Holman of Panora was traveling in the 20000 block of U.S. Highway 6 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $2,500.
- Michael Douglas Schaefer, 28, of 913 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of criminal mischief.
- Jason Russell Sites, 45, of 5255 Kelsey Dr., Van Meter, was arrested in the 32000 block of Ute Avenue in Waukee for OWI, speeding, improper use of lanes, failure to yield to emergency vehicle and failure to provide proof of financial liability.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.