To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 9, 2021
- Moses Taquo Swen, 21, of 1617 Nebraska St., Sioux City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- Benjamin Lee Cahall, 39, of 1415 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrants for failure to appear on original charges of possession of a controlled substance and operating vehicle without owner’s consent.
- Lisa Marie Ward, 40, of 2514 First Ave., Perry, was arrested on three warrants for failure to appear on original charges of driving while license suspended.
- David Joe Stenger, 52, of 8215 Ashworth Road, West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for parole violation.
- John Joseph Moyle, 38, of 1614 Thomas St., Redfield, was arrested at Omaha and Clark streets in Redfield for operating without interlock, driving while license denied or revoked, interference with official acts, failure to maintain control, driving while license under suspension, leaving scene of accident-failure to provide aid or information and failure to obey stop sign and yield right of way.
March 10, 2021
- Bryan Alan Nelson, 42, of 1408 Jefferson St., Redfield, was arrested on a warrant for domestic abuse assault and criminal mischief.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.