To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 12, 2021
- Courtnie M. Cross, 31, of 1200 Ash St., Dallas Center, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license denied, suspended, cancelled or revoked.
- Ashley Sams of Linden was traveling in the 24500 block of Amarillo Avenue when her vehicle struck a cow. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $10,000.
March 13, 2021
- Steven Caldwell, 45, of 15742 Tanner Lane, Woodward, was arrested for driving while barred.
March 14, 2021
- Ciara M. Bock, 28, of 3468 Scenic Vista Dr., West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
March 15, 2021
- Jamie L. Kober, 36, of 851 Red Hawk Way S.E., Altoona, was arrested on a warrant for child endangerment.
- Hussein Muhumed, 35, of Lexington, Nebraska, was traveling on U.S. Interstate 80 when he lost control of his vehicle, which slid into the cable barrier. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $8,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.