To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 16, 2021
- Steefano Olivares, 20, of 2519 Shaw St., Des Moines, was arrested for driving while barred.
March 18, 2021
- Stephanie L. Dephillips, 35, of 3826 48th Place, Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
- Mark Colton of Perry was traveling south on Second Street in Perry and was in the intersection at Lucinda Street when his vehicle was struck by a vehicle, driven by Andrew Galindo of Perry. No injuries were reported. Damage to Galindo’s vehicle was estimated at $250, and damage to Colton’s vehicle was estimated at $2,500. Galindo was issued a citation for failure to obey stop sign.
- Capray D. Canada, 31, of 1263 E. 18th St,, Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
March 19, 2021
- David Vigus, 31, of 3837 Somers Lane, Thompson Station, Tennessee, was arrested on a warrant out of Arkansas and for possession of drug paraphernalia. Vigus was also issued citations for fail to yield to emergency vehicle, failure to give continuous turn signal, speeding and no valid driver’s license.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.