March 24, 2016
- Roy Sargent Building Inc. reported the theft of a trailer from property located at 30033 R Ave. in Adel.
- Lyle Sanders of 1026 Park St. in Dexter reported illegal dumping on his property at 32131 G Trail.
- Brent Gibbons of Minburn reported damage/vandalism to his vehicle while parked near 300th Street and U Avenue.
- Sarah Ann Slinker, 29, of 12161 Knox Trail, Perry, was arrested at this address for domestic abuse assault.
- William Edward Smith Jr., 44, of 809 N.E. Broadway Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for theft.
March 25, 2016
- Michael Allen Mallinger, 44, of 770 Second St., Ft. Dodge, was arrested at 508 Main St. in Adel for driving while barred, driving while revoked, driving while suspended, possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Mallinger also was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of assault.
- Heather Alexander of 1210 2nd St. in Redfield reported receiving harassing text messages.
- Anthony James Johnson Parnell, 18, of 1306 11th St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of theft.
- The U.S. Post Office at 1106 Thomas St. in Redfield reported vandalism to the building air conditioner unit.
March 27, 2016
- Connie and Eddie Slaughter of 26127 V Ave. in Waukee reported someone broke into their home and several items were missing.
- Adam Michael Bolster, 32, of 509 W. 15th St., Carroll, was arrested in the 22000 block of Iowa Highway 141 for driving under revocation.
- Monte Ray Manser, 45, of 1420 Mulberry St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of consumption of alcohol in public place.
March 28, 2016
- Donna Betty Joe Cook, 36, of N. Division St., Stuart, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while barred.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.