To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
March 5, 2021
- Jacob Markus Carter, 31, of 2964 Mallard Ave., Lorimor, was arrested at 1100 Greene St. in De Soto for OWI and open container.
March 6, 2021
- Tyler Zuber of Perry was traveling east on Iowa Highway 44 when a vehicle, driven by Jesus Gutierrez Salazar of Waukee, was traveling west on Iowa Highway 44 and slowly turned south in front of Zuber’s vehicle, causing a collision. The two backseat passengers in Zuber’s vehicle sustained minor injuries, and both were transported to Iowa Methodist Medical Center. Gutierrez Salazar was issued a citation for failure to yield upon left turn and no valid driver’s license.
March 8, 2021
- Kevin Francis Johns, 38, of 30272 Kasten Ridge Lane, Adel, was arrested at this address for violation of a no contact/protective order.
- Vanity M. Wells, 28, of 178 Carriage Lane, Sauk Village, Illinois, was arrested on a warrant for theft.
March 9, 2021
- Brandon Lee Ferguson, 22, of 2516 Perry Park Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.