May 10, 2019
- Melissa Marie Kroupa, 39, of 2200 Sycamore St., Granger, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of theft.
- William Matthew Magneson, 23, of 6255 Beechtree Dr., West Des Moines, was arrested on warrants for probation violation on original charges of theft.
- Douglas Esau Vargas Orellana, 23, of 610 North St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of OWI.
- Ashley Marie Richards, 35, of 3040 Trenton Ave., Orient, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
May 11, 2019
- Linda Herberger of Indianola was traveling south in the 32000 block of N Avenue when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $10,000.
- Chayse Beenken of De Soto was traveling in the 22000 block of 290th Street when he over-corrected on the gravel road, causing the vehicle to roll. No injuries were reported. Beenken was issued a citation for failure to maintain control and cited and released for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Matthew Lester Wahlert, 36, of 19529 Jardine Lane, Adel, was arrested in the 19000 block of Old Highway 6 for OWI, possession of a controlled substance , possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to provide proof of financial liability and failure to carry registration card.
- Steven Christopher Langman, 54, of 2008 59th St., Des Moines, was arrested in the 34000 block of V Place for possession of a controlled substance.
May 12, 2019
- Sheila Lee Smith, 39, of 1215 1/2 Bateman St., Perry, was arrested in the 16000 block of Iowa Highway 141 Diagonal for OWI, open container and failure to provide proof of financial liability.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.