April 29, 2016
- Harley Kidd of 309 E. Third St., Redfield, reported someone took a 12-gallon air compressor from his front yard.
- Michael Robert Burk, 34, of 510 Rock Island Ave., Martensdale, was cited and released in the 35000 block of 360th Street for driving under suspension.
April 30, 2016
- Matthew James Kilts, 36, of 2014 Warford St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license under suspension.
- Gregory Scott Putney, 46, of 1415 Jefferson St., Redfield, was cited and released at the Casey’s parking lot in Redfield for driving under suspension.
May 1, 2016
- Todd Rogness of Lorimor was traveling north on Guthrie Street in De Soto when his vehicle was struck by a wheel that came off a vehicle driven by Courtney Woodcock of Winterset. No injuries were reported. Damage to Woodcock’s vehicle was estimated at $500 and $2,000 to Rogness’s vehicle.
May 2, 2016
- Dustin Axle Brobst, 25, of 825 Park St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license under suspension.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.