To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
May 16, 2023
- Robert Kellner of Tomahawk, Wisconsin, was traveling on U.S. Interstate 80 near the off ramp at the 104 mile marker when the ground gave way due to moisture, and the semi-tractor trailer he was driving tipped over onto the passenger side. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $50,000.
May 19, 2023
- Lisandro Castro, 49, of 2206 Willis Ave., Perry, was arrested for driving while license denied or revoked.
May 20, 2023
- Joseph Winchell, 30, of 2529 120th St., Van Meter, was arrested for OWI.
- Stuart Cretsinger of Ankeny was stopped sign at E. First and Beaver avenues in Bouton when a vehicle, driven by Karen Wright of Minburn, backed into Cretsinger’s vehicle from a parking space. No injuries were reported. Damage to Cretsinger’s vehicle was estimated at $4,000, and damage to Wright’s vehicle was estimated at $2,000.
May 21, 2023
- Wyatt Clemetson, 19, of 612 State St., Dexter, was arrested for OWI and issued citations for possession of alcohol by a person under 21, parks and public lands littering and person under 21 using tobacco/vapor products.
- Connor Buell of Hooper, Nebraska, was traveling on U.S. Interstate 80 near the 105 mile marker when the livestock trailer he was pulling began to fishtail, came unhitched and came to rest against the cable barriers. No injuries were reported. Damage to the truck and trailer was estimated at $15,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.