May 4, 2018
- Gage Taylor Olson, 18, of 704 E. Ashland Ave., Indianola, was arrested at 315 Chestnut St. in Minburn for interference with official acts.
- Rebecca Patterson of St. Louis Park, Minn., was traveling in the 12000 block of the Dexfield Road when she failed to negotiate a curve and her vehicle entered the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $4,000.
May 5, 2018
- Rodrigo Herrera Vazquez of Perry was traveling north in the 29000 block of El Paso Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $3,500.
- Jason James Masolini, 44, of 1332 21st St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of probation violation-domestic abuse assault.
May 6, 2018
- Linda Clark of 18803 Estates Way, Granger, reported computer fraud at her home.
- Francisco Jose Sanchez, 24, of 2609 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.