To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
May 6, 2022
- Fidel Castro, 47, of 2912 Rutland Ave., Des Moines, was arrested for driving while barred.
- Keneathea Williams, 24, of 6700 S.W. Ninth St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
May 7, 2022
- Julia Hoeger, 34, of 2908 120th St., Van Meter, was arrested for OWI.
- Hannah Ladehoff, 19, of 2833 Eastern Ave., Perry, was arrested for assault causing bodily injury.
- A juvenile was traveling in the 15000 of Iowa Highway 141 when the driver lost control of the vehicle, which entered the ditch and rolled. The estimated damage to the vehicle was $10,000. The juvenile driver was transported by Dallas County EMS.
May 9, 2022
- Garrett Mleynek of Des Moines was traveling westbound on U.S. Interstate 80 near the 116 mile marker when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $30,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.