To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Nov. 5, 2021
- Isaiah Klave of Winterset was traveling on U.S. Highway 169 at 150th Street when he lost control of the vehicle, which entered the ditch, struck a culvert and overturned. Klave sustained minor injuries but refused medical treatment. Damage to Klave’s vehicle was estimated at $15,000.
Nov. 9, 2021
- Alexander Handeland, 24, of 1258 Office Park Road, West Des Moines, was arrested for violation of a no-contact order.
- Charles Balius, 43, of 528 Second St., West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Isaac Zulu, 21, of 1367 S.W. Prairie Trail Parkway, Ankeny, was arrested on two warrants for failure to appear.
- Ryan Rice, 42, of 511 14th Ave. N.W., Altoona, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
- Scott Wilke, 29, of 6630 Cody Dr., West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for harassment.
Nov. 10, 2021
- Melissa Wade, 24, of 909 N. East St., Carroll, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.