To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
November 5, 2020
- Paige R Wickam, 28, of 3535 Westown Parkway, West Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant.
November 6, 2020
- Karissa S. Wilson, 32, of 518 E. McKinley Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of third-offense possession of a controlled substance.
November 8, 2020
- Philip Hanks of Huxley was traveling northbound in the 33000 block of G Trail on his motorcycle when a vehicle, driven by Mark Beatty of Earlham, pulled out from a private driveway, causing Hanks to lose control of his vehicle. The vehicles did not collide. Hanks was transported to Methodist Hospital in Des Moines. Damage to Hanks’ motorcycle was estimated at $500. Beatty was issued a citation for unsafe entry onto sidewalk or roadway.
November 9, 2020
- John W. Hudson, 53, of 309 Ellis St., Jamaica, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
- Andrea L. Willey, 56, of 1711 W. Third St., Perry, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
- Timothy Stoops of Grimes was traveling westbound on 240th Street when he attempted to turn onto W Avenue when his vehicle was struck by a vehicle, driven by Jaclyn Schmidt of Adair. No injuries were reported. Damage to Stoops vehicle was estimated at $3,000, and damage to Schmidt’s vehicle was estimated at $2,500. Stoops was issued a citation for turning at intersection violation.
November 10, 2020
- Degafi Badume of Des Moines was westbound on Iowa Highway 141 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $6,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.