To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Nov. 8, 2022
- Traci Haley-Lebeda of Van Meter was traveling in the 23000 block of 360th Street when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $8,000.
Nov. 15, 2022
- A minor driver from Adel was traveling in the 25000 block of Iowa Highway 44 when the driver lost control due to slippery conditions, and the vehicle struck a vehicle, driven by Clay Draper of Linden. No injuries were reported. Damage to the minor’s vehicle was estimated at $7,000, and damage to Draper’s vehicle was estimated at $3,000.
Nov. 16, 2022
- Jereme Messner, 37, of 1911 Fifth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for domestic abuse assault.
- Katie Legge of Granger was traveling on Wendover Road near 190th Street when her vehicle slid through a stop sign at the intersection and struck a vehicle, driven by Jadzia Cox of Des Moines. No injuries were reported. Damage to Legge’s vehicle was estimated at $1,500, and damage to Cox’s vehicle was estimated at $500.
- A minor driver from Winterset was traveling on I Avenue attempting to enter the eastbound lanes of U.S. Interstate 80 when the driver lost control on the snow-covered road, and the vehicle slid into the ditch and overturned. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
- Phillip Dolezal, 21, of 605 State St. Dexter, was arrested for fourth-degree theft.
Nov. 17, 2022
- Andrew Larkin, 21, of 29456 Old Portland Road, Adel, was arrested for first-degree theft, failure to maintain control and OWI.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.