To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
November 17, 2020
- Katelyn Thomason of Perry was traveling in the 13000 block of N Avenue when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
- Dustin Bernardino of Perry was traveling in the 20000 clock of old Highway 6 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
- Jared Naimi of Adel left his non-working vehicle on the shoulder portion of an on-ramp near mile marker 106 of U.S. Interstate 80. Sometime between Nov. 16 and Nov 17, the vehicle was burglarized and struck by an unknown vehicle. Damage was estimated at $2,000.
- Pu Kae, 18, of 1195 N.W. Aurora Ave., Des Moines, was arrested for carrying a weapon.
November 18, 2020
- Dakota B. Barrett, 20, of 1624 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant on an original charge of identity theft.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.