To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Nov. 23, 2022
- Lacey Adams of Grimes was traveling eastbound on Iowa Highway 141 near T Avenue when her vehicle collided with a vehicle, driven by Ryan Gardikis of Dallas Center, who pulled out in front of Adams. No injuries were reported. Damage to Adams’ car was estimated $10,000, and damage to Gardikis’ car was estimated at $6,000.
Nov. 28, 2022
- Cameron Sick, 19, of 1012 N.W. Seventh Court, Grimes, was arrested for failure to provide proof of financial liability and possession of a controlled substance.
- Larry McKim of Greenfield was traveling in the 24000 block of U.S. Highway 6 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $2,000.
- Johnny Cook of Dallas Center was traveling on 11th Street in Dallas Center when his vehicle was struck by a vehicle, driven by Myrna Minger of Dallas Center. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated to both vehicles at $1,500.
Nov. 29, 2022
- Benjamin Searl, 39, of 410 W. Market St., Panora, was arrested for two counts of possession of a controlled substance, operating without interlock device, driving while barred and possession of drug paraphernalia.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.