To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Nov. 8, 2022
- Ernest James, 33, of 11757 S. Longwood Dr., Chicago, was arrested for controlled substance violation and failure to affix drug stamp.
- Corey Oakes of Indianola was traveling on U.S. Interstate 80 near the 99 mile marker when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $4,000.
- Patrick Nolte, 38, of 506 Stuart St,, Adair, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
- Matthew Malloy, 48, of 1814 10th St., Des Moines, was arrested on two warrants for failure to appear and driving while suspended.
Nov. 9, 2022
- Mark Doyle, 61, of 613 Polk St., De Soto, was arrested on a warrant for operating vehicle without owner’s consent.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.