To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
September 30, 2021
- Tyler John VanHouten, 23, of 213 S.E. Seventh St., Panora, was cited and released near N Avenue and 240th Street in Dallas Center for possession of drug paraphernalia and speeding.
- Alexis Rodriguez Molina of Perry was traveling westbound in the 18000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when he attempted to pass a vehicle, driven by Austin Beason of Colfax, and struck Beason’s vehicle. No injuries were reported. Damage to Rodriguez Molina’s vehicle was estimated at $1,500, and damage to Beason’s vehicle was estimated at $100. Rodriguez Molina was issued a citation for violation of instruction permit and unsafe passing. Beason was issued a citation for driving while license suspended.
- Paul Ray Biggs, 56, of 2418 E. 24th St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for possession of a controlled substance.
- Troy Austin Cryer, 27, of 1720 11th St., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation on an original charge of assault.
- Nicole Elizabeth Flores, 33, of 523 S. 11th Ave. W., Newton, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.