October 12, 2020
- Jordan White of Fort Dodge was traveling northbound in the 13000 block of N Avenue when his front tire blew out, causing White to lose control of the vehicle, which entered the ditch and struck a fence. No injuries were reported. Damage to White’s vehicle was estimated at $1,000, and damage to the fence was estimated at $200. White was issued a citation for driving with a suspended license and failure to have insurance.
- Marcia Fink of Perry was traveling on Highway 44 near W Avenue when she stopped for construction in the area, and her vehicle was rear ended by an unknown vehicle that left the scene. Fink’s vehicle sustained minor damage. A passenger in the vehicle was transported by Dallas County EMS to Methodist West for neck pain.
- Justin S. Pierschbacher, 46, of 909 W. Second St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for violation of a no-contact order.
- Kaleb R. Kimball, 24, of the Fort Des Moines Residential Facility, Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
- Brandt B. Butler, 22, of 10451 W. 76th St. N., Baxter, was arrested on a warrant for eluding.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.