To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
October 15, 2020
- Haley N. Keubler, 26, of 20096 Wendover Place, Dallas Center, was arrested on a warrant for third-degree theft.
- Scott R. Hansen, 45, of 13838 120th St., Rippey, was arrested on a warrant for failure yo obey a subpoena and failure to appear.
- Earnest Nester of Creston was traveling northbound in the 29000 block of K Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
- Leonard Yager of Van Meter reported damage to his fencing that allowed his livestock to get out. Upon arrival of a deputy, Yager and Colton Golwitzer of Van Meter were on scene. Golwitzer said he was rounding the curve in the 25000 block of 347th Street when his vehicle struck a deer, causing him to lose control of the vehicle, which entered the ditch and struck the fence. Golwitzer said did not see any livestock at the time of the accident and decided to return the next morning to advise the owner. Damage to the fencing was estimated at $500. Damage to Golwitzer’s vehicle was estimated at $2,500. Golwitzer was issued a citation for striking fixtures upon a highway and failure to maintain control.
October 16, 2020
- Nicholas Duckett of Adel was traveling in the 29000 block of K Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.