To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
October 23, 2020
- Scott R. Hall, 45, of 1920 Evelyn St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for controlled substance violation and failure to affix drug stamp.
- Ronald W. Dill, 54, of 1848 N.W. 90th St., Clive, was arrested on a warrant for violation of a no-contact order.
- Janice Howard, 63, of 4309 Wakonda Parkway, Des Moines, was cited and released for driving while license denied or revoked.
- Victoria Lyon of Van Meter was traveling westbound in the 29000 block of 360th Street when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $7,000.
October 24, 2020
- Dylan Simpson, 18, of 1415 Primrose Lane, Waukee, was arrested for first-offense possession of a controlled substance-cannabidiol, first offense possession of a controlled substance-marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to affix drug stamp and issued citations for insufficient number of headlights and first-offense minor using tobacco/vapor product.
- Jennifer R. Nicolaisen, 41, of 12879 Houston Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of driving while suspended and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Kailee Smith of Carlisle was traveling westbound in the 25000 block of 130th Street when her vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $10,000.
- Tiffany Schriner of Earlham was traveling northbound on I Avenue when she lost control on the gravel and overcorrected, and her vehicle skidded into the north ditch and rolled onto the driver’s side. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $20,000.
October 25, 2020
- Seth Thompson, 31, of 16205 320th Way, Earlham, was arrested on a charge of assault with intent to inflict serious injury.
- Lisa M. Paulson, 32, of 225 Waukee Ave., Waukee, was arrested for second-offense OWI, driving while suspended, operating without registration and failure to provide insurance.
- Coda Skeffington-Vos of Minburn was traveling southbound in the 33000 block of R Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $3,500.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.