October 4, 2019
- Jesse James Rector of De Soto was stopped at the stop sign on the off ramp of U.S. Interstate 80 and R Avenue and was attempting to turn south on R Avenue. He started to move forward but came to a stop when he saw a vehicle driving northward. Cory Skillen of Dallas Center, whose was vehicle behind Rector’s vehicle, began to break and lost control of his vehicle, which slid into Rector’s vehicle. Skillen was transported to the hospital by a private vehicle with minor injuries. Damage to Rector’s vehicle was estimated at $4,000, and damage to Skillen’s vehicle was estimated at $4,000. Skillen was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
- Tiana Janae Wilkinson, 22, of 2715 Eastern Ave., Perry, was arrested at Rapids Street and Nile Kinnick Drive in Adel for OWI.
- Logan Luverne Robb, 28, of 405 W. First St., Bouton, was arrested in the 21000 block of Iowa Highway 141 for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Gilberto Gonzalez Melendez of Minburn was traveling east in the 26000 block of 195th Street when his vehicle struck a horse. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $5,000.
October 5, 2019
- Elena Ciriaco Almonte of Perry was traveling in the 16000 block of J Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was less than $1000.
October 6, 2019
- Lisa Ellen Noble, 56, of 33401 230th St., Grimes, was arrested in the 25000 block of Iowa Highway 44 for OWI and improper use of lanes.
- Morgan Sebastian Lukenbill, 21, of 414 N Dekalb St., Corydon, was arrested at First and Omaha streets in Redfield for driving while barred.
- Ramiro Rodriguez, 52, of 723 Second St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of theft.
October 7, 2019
- James Francis Nurre, 64, of 3013 Tassle Lane, Adel, was arrested in the 24000 block of U.S. Highway 6 for OWI and improper use of lanes.
- Patrick Dwayne Moore, 32, of 1415 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on original charges of public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
- Jessica Leann Jones, 30, of 9599 Briggs Trail, Norwalk, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for initial appearance on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.