September 11, 2017
- Chandra Andreana Queener Rumbaugh, 29, of 919 Taylor St., Redfield, was arrested at Second and Jackson streets in Redfield for driving while license suspended.
- Scott’s Customs and Collision at 817 Polk St., Dexter, reported someone wrote a check on one of his business’s checks.
- The city of Dallas Center reported vandalism to the men’s restroom at Memorial Park.
- Alana Jackson of 2212 37th St., Des Moines, reported all four tires to her vehicle were slashed while parked at 307 W. First St. in Bouton.
- Zachary John Schamel, 22, of 1900 Cedar St., Norwalk, was arrested on a warrant for theft.
- Amanda Larae Madren, 33, of 1310 Jackson St., Redfield, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on probation violation on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
- Gus Berven of Adel was traveling in the 24000 block of 347th Street when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $1,500.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.