To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Sept. 7, 2023
- Johnny Gardner, 39, of 34952 Del Rio Road, Dexter, was arrested for domestic abuse assault, obstruction of emergency communications and child endangerment.
- David Jones, Boone, was driving in the 12000 block of S Ave, when he lost control and entered the ditch. He was treated by EMS at the scene. Damage to Mr. Jones’ vehicle was estimated at $4000 and was towed from the scene.
Sept. 8, 2023
- Conner McChesney, 26, of 2024 Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of person ineligible to carry dangerous weapons.
- Michael Kielty, 47, of 1200 University Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of fourth-degree theft.
Sept. 9, 2023
- Felix Yoni, 21, of 2198 E. Virginia Ave., Des Moines, was arrested for public intoxication and issued a citation for striking fixtures on a highway, failure to maintain control, no valid driver’s license and failure to provide proof of financial liability.
- Annie Brown, 26, of 210 S. Prairie View Dr., West Des Moines, was arrested for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while suspended.
- Brysen Heinkel of Perry was traveling on 180th Street near J Avenue when he swerved to avoid a deer, and his vehicle entered the ditch and overturned. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $10,000.
Sept. 10, 2023
- Mason Hasty, 29, of 1219 Trenton Ave., Stuart, was arrested for harassment.
- Blake Brewer, 32, of 606 S. Main St., Woodward, was arrested for interference with official acts and public intoxication.
- Amanda Godwin, 41, of 4 Johns St., Indianola, was arrested for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while suspended.
- Brian Cornish of Des Moines was traveling on U.S. Interstate 80 near the 105 mile marker when he swerved to avoid being hit by another vehicle, and he lost control of his vehicle, which struck a cable barrier. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $2,500.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.