To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Sept. 8, 2023
- Bradley Reynolds of Dexter was traveling in the 35000 block of Dexfield Road when his motorcycle struck a deer. Reynolds was transported to the hospital by private vehicle. Damage to Reynolds’ vehicle was estimated at $20,000. The vehicle was stolen from the crash site prior to its being towed. The case is under investigation.
Sept. 11, 2023
- Sierra Gearhart, 31, of 613 Polk St., De Soto, was arrested for domestic abuse assault.
- Alexandra Fellom of Yale, Iowa, was traveling in the 2500 block of 240th Street when her vehicle collided with a vehicle, driven by Nathan Clipperton of Bayard, that had stopped for a school bus. No injuries were reported. Damage to Fellom’s vehicle was estimated at $8,000, and damage to Clipperton’s vehicle was estimated at $1,000.
- Beatrice Lawton of Waukee was traveling on 195th Street near Second Street in Minburn when her vehicle left the roadway and came to rest in a yard. Lawton was transported to Mercy One Medical Center by Dallas County EMS. Damage to Lawton’s vehicle was estimated at $4,000.
Sept. 12, 2023
- Benjamin Harding, 46, of 1311 Emma Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Anthony Parnell, 26, of 1306 11th St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.