To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Sept. 10, 2021
- Arieal Diggs of Pleasant Hill was traveling northbound on U.S. Highway 169 at Maple Ridge Drive when she attempted to pass a IDOT truck, driven by Todd McCullough of Lorimor. McCullough was turning left as Diggs passed his vehicle, causing a collision. Diggs was transported by Dallas County EMS to Iowa Methodist Medical Center. McCullough declined transport. Damage to Diggs’ vehicle was estimated at $6,000, and damage to the IDOT truck was estimated at $10,000. Diggs was issued citations for passing contrary to highway sign or marking, failure to provide proof of financial liability and operating a non-registered vehicle.
- Joshua Davis, 31, of 3318 Valdez Court, Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Dawn Brown, 50, of 406 Madison St., Scranton, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
- Eric Allen, 42, of 1006 Vine St., Dallas Center, was arrested for driving while license denied or revoked.
- Josephina Nava, 34, of 822 16th St., Perry, was arrested for OWI and issued a citation for improper use of lanes and speeding.
Sept. 11, 2021
- William Burk, 53, of 402 E. 19th St., Lovilla, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
Sept. 12, 2021
- Kristen Hansen, 38, of 19003 Minburn Road, Minburn, was arrested for domestic abuse assault and felon in possession of firearm.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.