September 13, 2019
- Diana Lynn Merical, 51, of 710 Cherry St., Waukee, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while license suspended.
- Sasha Acaley of Perry was traveling north in the 21000 block of J Avenue when she fell asleep and woke up to finding her vehicle traveling through the ditch. Acaley attempted to steer back onto the roadway but overcorrected, and the vehicle overturned on the roadway. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $10,000.
- Michael John Sullivan, 51, of 319 E. Columbus Ave., Des Moines, was arrested at 240th Street and W Avenue for OWI and failure to obey stop sign and yield right of way.
- David Stuart Benz, 43, of 1408 S. 13th St., Adel, was arrested at S. Sixth and Greene streets for OWI, violation of conditions of restricted license, no insurance and speeding.
September 15, 2019
- Jose Nevarez of Perry was traveling near the 143 mile marker of Iowa Highway 141 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to the vehicle was estimated at $10,000.
September 16, 2019
- Paul Lewis Little, 37, of 1709 Laurel St., Dallas Center, was arrested in the 25000 block of 240th Street in Dallas Center for OWI and speeding.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.