To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
September 10, 2023
- Blake Alan Brewer, 32, of 606 S. Main St., Woodward, was issued a citation for false report-911 call.
September 15, 2023
- Cory Russell Waters, 39, of 1049 Jaycee Lane, Adel, was arrested at N Avenue and 270th Street for OWI and two counts of child endangerment.
- Matthew Scott Bennett, 41, of 1509 Clinton Ave., Des Moines, was arrested at the 109 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for driving while barred, no valid motorcycle driver’s license, driving under suspension, failure to meet mirror requirements and operating non registered vehicle.
- Anthony Ross Harvey, 37, of 2807 E. Tiffin Ave., Des Moines, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation on an original charge of second-offense possession of a controlled substance.
- Kadin Herron of Madrid was traveling on 130th Street and turning onto S Avenue when he lost control of his vehicle, which entered the ditch and overturned several times. Two passengers were transported by Dallas County EMS with non-life-threatening injuries. Damage to the vehicle estimated at $12,500. Herron was issued a citation for violation of instruction permit limitation, failure to use seatbelt and failure to maintain control.
September 16, 2023
- Robert Russell of Earlham was traveling southbound on I Avenue and approaching the intersection of 358th Place when his vehicle collided with a vehicle, driven by Walter Witthoff of Urbandale, that was in the middle of the intersection attempting to make a U turn. Witthoff was treated and transported by Dallas County EMS. Damage to Russell’s vehicle estimated at $6,000, and damage to Witthoff’s vehicle was estimated at $10,000. Witthoff was issued a citation for making a u turn on a curve or hill.
- Holly Emily Marie Stone, 27, of 2024 Fourth St., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of a controlled substance.
September 17, 2023
- Morgan Alexandria Lake, 33, of 5400 Mountain Vista St. A., Las Vegas, was arrested at the 103 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia and was issued a warning for failure to display registration plate.
September 18, 2023
- Mohamed Abdikadir Ali, 21, of 8710 Columbus Ave. S., Bloomington, Minnesota. was arrested after a pursuit on U.S. Interstate 80 for eluding-speed 25 or more over limit, reckless driving, improper lane changes and speeding.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.