To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Sept. 20, 2022
- Joe Alexander Jr., 59, of no fixed abode was arrested on a warrant for probation violation.
- Aziz Sultan of Fort Worth, Texas, was traveling on U.S. Interstate 80 at the exit ramp at the 106 mile marker. He attempted to pull onto the shoulder, and the semi-tractor trailer he was driving overturned into the ditch. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $5,000.
- Lisa Hulscher of Van Meter was traveling in the 28000 block of 360th Street when her vehicle struck two deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $1,500.
Sept. 21, 2022
- Yasun Aught 20, of 124 Wild Rose Ave., Forest City, Iowa, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of driving while suspended.
- Justin Atkins, 32, of 412 S. 12th St., Adel, was arrested for several warrants and for interference with official acts-bodily injury.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.