September 19, 2020
- Patrick Dwayne Moore, 33, of 1415 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for scheduling conference on an original charge of assault causing bodily injury.
- Melynda Louise Weltha, 44, of 1624 Seventh St., Perry, was arrested at 10th and Pattee streets in Perry for interference with official acts and violation of a no-contact order.
- Dixie Lynn Epp, 48, of 3261 Oleander Trail, Casey, was stopped at the 98 mile marker of U.S. Interstate 80 for OWI. Epp was transported to the Dallas County Jail and cited and released to a responsible driver.
- Amy Leigh Daughters, 48, of 4220 Grand Ave., Des Moines, was arrested in the 15000 block of Iowa Highway 141 Diagonal for OWI, failure to yield upon entering through highway and failure to provide proof of financial liability.
- Kevin Horrigan of Stuart was traveling south in the 26700 block of N Avenue when he was struck by a vehicle driven by Colleen Mains of Clive that was turning into a driveway off of N Avenue. After Horrigan was struck, his vehicle continued toward the parking lot at 26759 N Ave. and struck two vehicles, owned by Rhonda Williams-Larsen of Johnston and Marc Andresen of Ankeny, that were parked on the edge of the parking lot. A passenger in Horrigan’s vehicle was transported to Methodist West by Dallas County EMS. Damage to Main’s vehicle was estimated at $7,000, and damage to Horrigan’s vehicle was estimated at $9,000. Damage to Williams-Larsen’s vehicle was estimated at $4,500, and damage to Andresen’s vehicle was estimated at $10,000. Mains was issued a citation for failure to yield upon left turn.
September 20, 2020
- Linda Ann Johnson, 48, of 1719 Otley Ave., Perry, was arrested on a warrant for violation of parole on original charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
September 21, 2020
- Douglas Paredes Henriquez of Perry was traveling in the 21000 block of Iowa Highway 141 when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage to Parades Henriquez’s vehicle was estimated at $7,000.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is innocent until and unless proven guilty.