To view a log of the calls for service, click here.
Sept. 1, 2022
- Kelly Barnum, 54, of 3636 Kingman Blvd., Des Moines, was arrested for interference with official acts and issued citations for speeding, driving while suspended, no valid driver’s license and no insurance.
Sept. 2, 2022
- Seth Thompson, 33, of 16205 320th Way, Earlham, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of assault while displaying dangerous weapon.
- Kaydin Moore, 18, of 1018 N.E. Crestmoor Place, Ankeny, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
Sept. 3, 2022
- Grace Wambugu, 31, of no fixed abode was arrested on a warrant for violation of probation.
- Tyler Cooklin, 29, of 508 W. Fifth St., Woodward, was arrested for OWI and unlawful possession of prescription drug.
- Geoffrey Kohler, 41, of 644 S.E. 16th St., Grimes, was arrested for OWI and issued a citation for speeding.
Sept. 4, 2022
- Brandon Corkrean of Des Moines was traveling westbound on 360th Street near Coyote Ridge Drive when he swerved to avoid a collision with another vehicle, and his vehicle entered the ditch and overturned. Corkrean’s passenger was transported by Dallas County EMS to MercyOne Medical Center in Des Moines. Damage to Corkrean’s vehicle was estimated at $8,000.
Sept. 5, 2022
- Adam Stout of Perry was traveling in the 18000 block of J Avenue when his vehicle struck a deer. No injuries were reported. Damage was estimated at $2,500.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.