April 22, 2019
- A deputy assisted Churdan Rescue in the 600 block of School Street in Churdan.
- A deputy assisted Carroll Police Department investigating an assault case.
- Joshua Harold Gingery, 34, of Churdan was booked into the Greene County Jail for second-offense domestic abuse assault.
- A deputy assisted with a stray dog in the 900 block of W Avenue.
- A deputy investigated a harassment complaint in the 1100 block of Lincoln Street in Scranton.
- Zachary Dean Vreeland, 26, of Lytton was booked into the Greene County Jail for failure to appear on an original charge of fourth-degree theft.
- A deputy investigated a suspicious vehicle complaint in the 2100 block of 240th Street.
- Lauren Marie Schulte, 24, of Jefferson was booked into the Greene County Jail for assault on persons in certain occupations and disorderly conduct–loud or raucous noise.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.