July 9, 2019
- A deputy investigated an abandoned vehicle on E Avenue near 240th Street.
- A deputy picked up a small dog that was running at large in the 500 block of T Avenue.
- A deputy investigated single-vehicle accident in the 1400 block of R Avenue. Olivia Lane, 17, of Nebraska lost control of her 2000 Honda CR-V, which rolled into the ditch, causing an estimated $5,000 damage to the vehicle. There were just minor injuries that did not require transport.
- A deputy conducted a welfare check in the 1300 block of 210th Street.
- A deputy investigated a fraud in the 200 block of E. Main Street in Grand Junction.
- Carl Hayle, 65, of Jefferson was booked into the jail for two counts of a violation of a no-contact order.
- The Greene County Sheriff and deputies conducted a search warrant at 2450 337th Street. Drug paraphernalia, suspected methamphetamines, suspected marijuana and prescription drugs were seized.
- A deputy removed an animal from the roadway in the 1800 block of 220th Street.
- A deputy conducted a welfare check in the 800 block of Main Street in Scranton.
- A deputy investigated a criminal mischief complaint in the 700 block of H Avenue.
- A deputy investigated a disorderly conduct complaint in the 700 block of Madison Street in Scranton.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.