July 15, 2019
- A deputy assisted a motorist on U Avenue near 305th Street.
- A deputy investigated a scam in the 2300 block of 170th Street.
- A deputy assisted with a deer in a Morton building in the 1500 block of K Avenue.
- The Greene County Sheriff checked on several vehicles parked near the railroad tracks on Kirkwood Avenue.
- A deputy assisted the Jefferson Police Department with a search of a residence in the 100 block of E. Clark Street.
- Megan Stuhr, 24, of Fort Dodge was booked into the jail for a revocation of a pretrial release.
- A deputy investigated a littering complaint on 220th Street near B Avenue.
- Benjamin Allen, 29, of Jefferson was booked into the jail for first-degree theft, identity theft over $10,000 and forgery.
July 16, 2019
- A deputy investigated a car-deer accident on 237th Street and Deer Run Road. Nathaniel Truss, 44, of Scranton struck a deer with his 2008 Chevrolet Uplander, causing an estimated $1,500 in damage.
- A deputy investigated a fire in the 1500 block of T Avenue. The fire was a controlled burn.
- A deputy removed a deer from the roadway on U Avenue near 320th Street.
- Anthony Grey, 57, of Madrid was booked into the jail for a violation of a no-contact order.
- A deputy investigated a harassment complaint in the 500 block of S. 12th Street in Grand Junction.
- Shawn Ellsbury, 51, of Jefferson was booked into the jail for first-degree harassment.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.