July 17, 2019
- A deputy investigated an animal complaint in the 800 block of Lincoln Street in Scranton.
- A deputy investigated an abandoned vehicle in the 1800 block of R Avenue.
- A deputy conducted a welfare check in the 2100 block of Terrace Avenue.
- A deputy investigated a car-deer accident in the 2000 block of 230th Street. Andrew Krieger struck a deer with a 2004 Buick Lesabre, causing an estimated $3,000 damage.
- A deputy investigated a runaway in the 100 block of Percival Street. The juvenile was located in Perry and returned home.
- Nicholas Balderas, 27, of Story City was booked into the jail for failure to appear.
- A deputy investigated a suspicious person 220th Street near E Avenue.
- A deputy assisted the Jefferson Police Department with locating a person in the 700 block of Wild Rose Lane.
- Ronald Becker, 48, of Carroll was booked into the Greene County Jail for driving while barred.
- The Greene County Sheriff, Greene County Deputies, Carroll County Deputies, a Boone County Deputy and K-9 unit assisted the Jefferson Police Department with a vehicle chase on N Avenue near 220th Street.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.