June 13, 2019
- A deputy investigated a criminal mischief complaint to a mailbox in the 2000 block of 285th Street.
- The Greene County Sheriff located a missing semi and trailer on Sand Street in Churdan. The owners had it towed to Carroll.
- A deputy investigated a criminal mischief complaint regarding a mailbox in the 1900 block of T Avenue.
- A deputy investigated a criminal mischief complaint regarding a mailbox in the 2000 block of 280th Street. Arrest warrants have been requested for the two individuals involved with all of the mailboxes.
- A deputy investigated a property dispute that was found to be in Redfield.
- Thomas Young, 44, of Perry was booked into the jail to serve a sentence.
- A deputy removed a deer from the roadway on U Avenue just south of Rippey.
- The Greene County Sheriff and deputies assisted the Boone County Sheriff’s office with a vehicle pursuit that entered Greene County and then returned to Boone County.
- A deputy assisted the Jefferson Police Department with a domestic in the 600 block of N. Olive Street.
- A deputy investigated a harassment complaint in the 400 block of W. Kelly Street in Grand Junction.
- A deputy investigated a suspicious person in the 100 block of E. Hager Street in Grand Junction.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.