May 14, 2019
- A deputy investigated a trespass complaint in the 800 block of U Avenue.
- A deputy investigated a harassment complaint in the 2200 block of 240th Street.
- A deputy investigated a harassment complaint at the intersection of E. Washington Street and N. Chestnut Street in Jefferson.
- A deputy contacted the railroad about a malfunctioning crossing arm at Ninth and Main streets in Grand Junction.
- A deputy investigated an abandoned vehicle on 140th Street near N Avenue.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.