May 15, 2019
- A deputy investigated an assault on U Avenue near 170th Street.
- A deputy investigated a single-vehicle accident on U Avenue and 120th Street. Kathy Long, 44, of Dayton lost control of her 2004 Buick Rendezvous, which rolled three times, totaling the vehicle. The driver and the passenger were transported by Greene County Ambulance with minor injuries. Long was issued a citation for failure to maintain control.
- A deputy assisted Boone County with a semi that was on fire on 220th Street and D Avenue in Boone County.
- A deputy investigated a power pole that was struck and laying in the roadway on U Avenue and 130th Street.
- A deputy investigated a child-neglect case in the 800 block of E. Main Street in Grand Junction.
- A deputy investigated a complaint of an aggressive dog in the 100 block of Connant Street in Farlin.
- A deputy investigated a harassment complaint in the 900 block of 140th Street.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.