November 27, 2019
- A deputy assisted the Greene County Roads Department with a large tree that fell across D Avenue near 177th Street.
- A deputy investigated an illegal hunting complaint in the 800 block of 110th Street.
- A deputy investigated a complaint of hog manure on the roadway on I Avenue and 290th Street.
- A deputy assisted the Guthrie County Sheriff’s office with a barricaded person in the 400 block of N. Main Street in Stuart.
- A deputy investigated an alarm in the 600 block of E. Hager Street in Grand Junction.
- A deputy investigated suspicious activity in the 1500 block of 235th Street.
- Justin Downs, 34, of Churdan was booked into the jail for false imprisonment, first-offense domestic abuse assault and second-degree burglary.
November 28, 2019
- A deputy investigated a transient on U Avenue near 110th Street.
- A deputy investigated an abandoned vehicle on 220th Street near V Avenue.
- Brock Igou, 20, of Fort Dodge was booked into the jail for first-offense possession of a controlled substance.
- A deputy investigated a missing person in the 100 block of E. Percival Street in Rippey.
- A deputy investigated a report of pigs being near the roadway on U Avenue near 250th Street.
- A deputy assisted an ambulance in the 900 block of Bell Street in Churdan.
- A deputy investigated a car-deer accident on 190th Street near J Avenue. Timothy Hose, 31, of Glidden struck a deer with his 2003 Jeep Cherokee, causing an estimated $800 damage.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.