October 8, 2019
- A deputy investigated an assault in the 300 block of 119th Street.
- A deputy attempted to locate a reported emu running at large on M Avenue near 220th Street.
- A deputy investigated an open door in the 1700 block of Quaker Avenue.
- James Mosley, 46, of Fort Dodge was booked into the jail to serve a sentence.
- Joseph Pritchard, 28, of no fixed abode was booked into the jail for a probation violation.
- A deputy investigated a phone scam in the 700 block of E. Main Street in Grand Junction.
- A deputy investigated an assault in the 1100 block of Lincoln Street in Scranton.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.