September 10, 2019
- Cindy Wyatt, 40, of Fort Dodge was booked into the jail for public intoxication.
- A deputy investigated an alarm in the 700 block of W Avenue.
- Tony Scalf, 46, of Fort Dodge was booked into the jail for arrest warrants for driving while suspended, improper rear lamp and providing false identification information.
- A deputy assisted with locating the owner of cattle that were out on 252nd Street near the bike trail.
- George Zepp, 48, of Jefferson was booked into the jail for an arrest warrant for second-offense possession of a controlled substance.
- A deputy investigated a car-deer accident on N Avenue near 210th Street. Isaac Hoskins, 27, of Jefferson struck a deer with his 2009 Chevrolet Silverado, causing an estimated $500 damage.
- A deputy assisted a motorist on 215th Street and Imperial Avenue.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.