April 1, 2019
- Bryan Bartley of Guthrie Center was arrested on a probation-revocation warrant on an original charge of OWI. Bartley was held on $5,000 cash or surety bond by the Guthrie County Magistrate.
- Paul Palmer Jr. of Des Moines was booked into the Guthrie County Jail on a probation revocation on an original charge of willful injury-serious injury. Palmer has to serve 40 days before he is eligible for release.
April 3, 2019
- Jason Pflatzgraff of Guthrie Center turned himself into the Guthrie County Jail to serve a two-day mittimus for first-offense OWI.
April 4, 2019
- A juvenile male from Casey was referred to juvenile court services following a traffic stop on Iowa Highway 25 south of Guthrie Center and arrest on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia. Additional charges are pending.
April 5, 2019
- Matthew Johnson of Fontanelle was transported to the Guthrie County Jail from the prison in Rockwell City for a sentencing hearing scheduled for April 8 on an original charge was second-degree theft.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.