August 14, 2019
- An officer removed a large travel bag that was left at a retail store at 606 U.S. Highway 30 East.
- An officer responded to Midland Power at 1005 E. Lincoln Way for a burglary. It was reported someone over the morning hours cut a hole into the side of a steel storage building and removed three large spools of bare copper wire. The copper wire had a total value of $5,317.60. An officer is investigating.
- As a result of a traffic stop in the 100 block of E. Lincoln Way, Charles Bradshaw was issued a citation for violation of financial liability coverage.
- Mark Easterday reported a harassment complaint at 1581 235th St.
- An officer responded to the Greene County Medical Center for a reported dog bite.
- Teresa Easterday reported a harassment complaint at 220th N. Chestnut St. An officer is investigating.
- An officer assisted staff at the Greene County Medical Center with administering a preliminary breath test (PBT) on a patient.
- A juvenile reported someone caused damage to a long board in the 800 block of W. Washington Street.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.