August 8, 2019
- Doc’s Stadium reported a stray kitten entered the business at 113 N. Chestnut St. An officer placed the kitten in the Jefferson Animal Holding Facility.
- Tammy Binkley reported an adult female made threats of violence towards her juvenile granddaughter. She requested an officer contact the adult female and direct her to contact Binkley if there is an issue with the granddaughter and not to scream at and threaten the granddaughter. The officer is working to speak with the other party involved.
- Jamie Ganoe reported the constant barking of a dog in the 300 block of W. Reed Street. An officer spoke with the owner of the animal and advised him that he might face a citation in the future if he does not work to find a solution to the situation.
- A local retail store reported the theft of alcohol from 106 W. Washington St. An officer has identified the suspect and is working toward charges in the matter.
- An officer removed a bat form the residence at 306 N. Cedar St.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.