January 11, 2018
- Casey’s reported a gas drive off from 508 N. Elm St. The business provided a vehicle description that the officer was familiar with. The officer made contact with a male, who returned and paid for the fuel.
- Susan Herrick requested an officer check on her dogs at 407 S. Olive St. because she is out of town. The officer checked on the animals and advised Herrick they appeared fine.
- An officer assisted the Greene County EMS with a medical call in the 200 block of W. Reed Street.
- The Greene County Hospital reported a vehicle that has been sitting in their parking lot at 1000 W. Lincoln Way for several days. An officer provided them with the owner’s information. They advised that they would contact the subject to have it removed.
- Rhonda Thomas requested a welfare check on a female in the 300 block of Greenewood Road. Officers made contact with the female, who was fine.
- Tim Pound reported a stray dog running in the area of the 1500 block of Hawthorne Lane. An officer did not locate the animal.
- Officers checked on an occupied vehicle parked at the Greene County Secondary Roads Department. The occupant said he was waiting to meet another party to exchange property. The officer advised that it was private property and he should arrange his meeting elsewhere. The occupant left the area.
- An officer removed debris from the roadway in the 200 block of N. Chestnut Street.
- Officers issued two Snow Emergency Violation Citations during the recent snow event.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.