May 13, 2019
- An officer assisted the Greene County Ambulance with a medical call in the 1400 block of Woodland Drive.
- An officer assisted a motorist with a flat tire near Oak and Harrison streets.
- The Greene County Middle School reported finding a male juvenile in possession of vaping products. The officer spoke to the male and a parent and learned he had purchased the items from another student. Charges are pending the end of the investigation.
- Tammy Binkley spoke to an officer concerning a child custody issue.
- Billie Jo Hovick spoke to an officer with concerns for small children playing outside unsupervised in the 500 block of W. Harrison Street.
- Jackie Cram reported a small group of juveniles in the alley of the 100 block of N. Wilson Avenue. She said they were playing loud music and screaming profanities as she walked past. The officer made contact with a couple juveniles and spoke to them about the issue.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.