May 15, 2019
- A caller advised of a dog barking inside the residence at 613 S. Wilson Ave.
- An officer began an investigation of criminal mischief of a vehicle while in the shop at the Greene County High School at 101 Ram Dr.
- A U.S. Postal Service letter carrier reported a dog following her and barked at her in the 100 Block of N. Grimmell Road. The officers located the animal and spoke with the owner about several issues concerning the dog. The owner was given a time period to get the animal current with Animal Licensing.
- An officer performed a funeral escort.
- An officer assisted the juvenile court officer with a urine analysis collection kit gathered from a juvenile at the courthouse.
- A local retail store reported a suspicious male walking around in the area of the business in his underwear. The officer located the semi-naked subject, who was a truck driver walking about during a driving break. He was wearing shorts and no shirt.
- An officer spoke with citizens pulling a vehicle with a chain on Elm Street near Adams Street.
- An officer checked the area of the 700 block of S. Locust Street after dispatch received a 911 hang-up call from the area. The officer did not locate anyone needing assistance in the area.
- A female requested a welfare check on her adult daughter, who she believed was at the casino at 777 Wild Rose Lane. The officer did not locate the female.
- A caller reported a male walking on the roadway westbound towards Jefferson on 235th Street. The caller said the walker was hard to see in the dark. The officer located the male in the 900 block of E. Lincoln Way and spoke to him about the complaint.
- An officer assisted the Greene County Ambulance with a medical call in the 700 block of Wild Rose Lane.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.