May 16, 2019
- An officer located an open door at 1002 N. Cedar St. The building was secured by the officer.
- An officer checked on an unlocked storage unit at 408 E. Iowa Highway 4. The unit was empty.
- An officer assisted the Greene County Sheriff’s office with a roll-over accident at Orion Avenue and 243rd Street.
- A traffic stop at Wilson and Harrison streets resulted in Edward Bryson of Jefferson being issued a citation for open container-passenger.
- A traffic stop in the 1600 block of N. Elm Street resulted in Jackie McAndrews of Sheldon being issued a citation for operating with expired license.
- Delenn Raygor requested an officer at 106 W. Washington St. for a suspicious male following her as she shopped at the store. Raygor said the male went to his vehicle and was sitting there, waiting for her to leave the store. The officer arrived and spoke to the male, who said he was not following anyone. Both parties left the area.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.