May 8, 2019
- A caller advised of a strange sound coming from the residence at 107 E. Vest St. An officer learned a generator was running in the garage. He requested the occupant shut it down for the evening.
- An officer assisted the Greene County Ambulance with a medical call in the 100 block of S. Grimmell Road.
- An officer assisted a motorist with vehicle problems at S. Oak and Brackett streets.
- Carol Petersen advised she had captured a stray dog at Congregate Meals in the 400 block of Greenewood Road. An officer placed the animal in the Animal Holding Facility.
- Officers assisted an Iowa Department of Human Services case worker conduct a home visit at 703 N. Wilson Ave.
- Amber Spaulding requested officers at 206 N. Oak St. for a civil property dispute.
- Carol Gower reported teenagers ringing her doorbell and running away at 909 S. Elm St. An officer was provided video of two teenagers and will check will school officials to identify the pranksters. The investigation is ongoing.
- A traffic stop performed in the 800 block of E. Lincoln Way resulted in Shayla Stephenson of Grand Junction being issued a citation for failure to provide proof of financial liability.
- A caller reported a truck parked at an empty residence at 400 S. Georgia St. and said people were going in and out of the residence. An officer learned new tenants were moving into the residence.
- An officer assisted the Greene County Ambulance with a medical call in the 700 block of Wild Rose Lane.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.