October 14, 2019
- A parking violation was issued to Shawn Olson in the 200 block of S. Chestnut Street for no parking-street sweeping.
- A parking violation was issued to Jennie Olson in the 200 block of S. Chestnut Street for no parking-street sweeping.
- Janice Napolitano reported a missing package that was to be delivered to her residence. The contents of the package totaled $250 in value. An officer investigated and determined no packages were delivered to the residence on the day it was supposedly delivered.
- An officer responded to the intersection of N. Vine and W. Reed streets. David Holley was backing up a 2001 Chevy Silverado in the 200 block of W. Reed Street and struck a 2007 Buick Terraza, driven by Debbie Dennhardt. The Silverado sustained $300 in damages, and the Terraza sustained $1,000 in damages. Holley was issued citations for unsafe backing upon highway and driving while license suspended. Holley’s vehicle was also towed to the city of Jefferson impound lot, where an inventory of the vehicle was completed. Suspected drug paraphernalia was found in the vehicle. The item will be sent to be tested at the Carroll Police Department.
- Eric Chrystal reported a missing vehicle. An officer assisted him with locating it.
- An officer assisted a stranded motorist at the intersection of 270th Street and Neola Avenue.
- Jeanise Pedersen spoke with an officer about possible illegal activity.
- Dispatch received a misdialed 911 call from 1406 Southfield Drive.
- As a result of a traffic stop in the 300 block of W. Sunset Road, Slater Kirk was issued a citation for dark windows.
- An officer responded to 200 W. State St. for an alarm. Everything was found to be okay.
- A parking violation was issued to Angela Lowmiller in the 300 block of S. Vine Street for 48-hour parking.
*A criminal charge is merely an accusation, and the defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.